The APW World Championship (or APW Championship for short) is the first and most important championship of APW, which is competed among the best of the best. Held this title represents great might, status and power and usually guarantees a place on the Main Event spotlight.
- The champion must defend his or her title frequently.
- Championships matches for this title must be competed on Singles Match with no time limit.
- Everyone on the APW roster can qualify to compete for this title.
- If a challenger fails to win the title on his of her title match, he or she must wait for at least 2 other challengers to get their opportunity first, before getting another title shot.
- In case of the champion being absent due injuries, leaves the company or any other reasons, the title will become vacant.
- Gerard Walker, won against Pigazaman. Successful Title Defenses: 0.
(From recent to oldest)
- 4° - Pigazaman, won against Dr. Slakt. Successful Title Defenses: 0.
- 3° - Dr. Slakt, won against BROKEN Moyo. Successful Title Defenses: 0. Lost against Pigazaman.
- 2° - Hybrid Moyo (As BROKEN Moyo), won against BHP. Successful Title Defenses: 0. Lost against Dr. Slakt.
- 1° - BHP - First champion (Vacant Title), won against Gerard Walker. Successful Title Defenses: 1. Lost against BROKEN Moyo.