The APW Tag-Team Championship is one of the championships of APW, which unlike the main title, it can only be competed along teams of two wrestlers. The holders of this title are usually considered the best Tag-Team of the company and the top threats of the highly competitive Tag-Team division.
- The champions must defend their title frequently.
- Championships matches for this title must be competed on 2-vs-2 Tag-Team Match, with no time limit.
- Everyone on the APW roster can qualify to compete for this title, as long they participate as a duo.
- If a challenger Tag-Team fails to win the title on their title match, that Tag-Team must wait for at least 2 other challenger Tag-Teams to get their opportunity first, before getting another title shot.
- In case of the champions being absent due injuries, disband their team, leave the company, or any other reasons, the title will become vacant.
- Betoman & Sanik9.99, won against Jaguro & Daniel Guillen. Successful Title Defenses: n/a
(From recent to oldest)
- 1° Jaguro & Daniel Guillen (First Champions), won against Los Repartidores de Pigazas. Successful Title Defenses: 3. Lost against Betoman & Sanik9.99.